Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Airplane Flu

Never mind Swine flu or Bird flu, the one to watch out for is Airplane flu.
Since I left Ireland in January I have barely had a cough or a sneeze and considering that I usually get half a dozen colds every year this is pretty amazing. Maybe its because I'm eating my vegtables, maybe its because I'm doing my exercise, but whatever the reason I felt immune from the sickly days when I would catch a cold simply by looking at snow on TV.

However on the flight back to Estonia, for some bizarre reason cold air was pumped into the plane for the three hour journey. Although I held on tightly to my jacket the cold still got through to me. No amount of moving those little nozzles, buttons and lights above my seat made any difference as the cold air poured in.
So now a day and a half after that flight I am sweating, coughing and sneezing.

Airplanes don't spread the flu, they are creating it.
The airline industry must be working hand in hand with the drug companies to create new flu suffers and thereby creating more sales for these drugs.

This is no conspiracy story my friends, this is the truth, well maybe....

2 comments:

  1. Personally I have learn that the hardest part is learning how to control the remote control airplane the way you want regardless of the which way it is facing you. When you are driving a car,Airplane

    ReplyDelete