Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ingloriously Confusing Bastards






Went to see Brad Pitt and the rest of his Inglorious Bastards today.

Wow What a movie.


For those of you who haven't already seen it I won't say too much about it apart from the fact that I loved it, it was totally over the top and half of the film was in subtitles as the dialogue for fifty percent of the time is in French, German and Italian.



Normally watching a subtitled film isn't a problem. The problem arises when the subtitles aren't in English but in a foreign language, which in this case was off course Estonian. As Brad mumbled his few words in Italian his heavy American accent the audience roared with laughter while I sat there wondering what the joke was.

Luckily for me however I had Tiiu beside me to translate as fast and as quietly as she could.


On the way out of the cinema I couldn't help but take a picture of this weird 3D type type picture on the floor and then go for a ride on the vibrating chair. Come on people surely somebody has a joke or two about that last comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment