Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Prison Break

On Friday I watched Episode one of “Prison Break“.
It’s one of those shows that unless you’ve it from the beginning, there really isn’t any point in watching it.I watched episodes one to five that night and a little over an hour ago season one came to a close.

As there are four seasons of this show the chance of the main characters being killed were slim, but somehow that just didn't matter as we were totally drawn into it.

Coming over to Estonia I brought numerous TV shows, movies, games and books with me, simply because I didn't know how busy I was going to be. The fact that this was the first thing that I’ve sat down to watch, answers the question of how busy I have actually been.

As always I welcome your comments, but if you know who this show progresses please don’t tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment