Saturday, July 25, 2009

Great Television

For the last couple of days I’ve been staying in small country village whose name translates as “Women's Village“ oddly enough there aren’t that many women or for that matter there weren’t many people at all about. And at 4:45 tomorrow afternoon I will be getting a train back there for a few more days before I head off to the old country, for those of you who don’t already know I will be back in Dublin Next Friday for ten days.

Anyway I digress, the reason for rushing back to Tallinn for no apparent reason is that i’m playing football tomorrow morning, the days of being an armchair fan have long since passed..
But I digress yet again, this blog was meant to be all about great TV. Over the last few weeks I watched so many box sets it defies belief, there was the much hyped “Wire“ that I haven’t quite got into just yet, but then again its only been two episodes, I’ve watched through rose tinted glasses some of old “Miami Vice“ where a young Bruce Willis was shot by a scorned woman, but tonight I’m watching true quality television.
What can it be I can almost here you asking?

IT’S PINKY and the BRAIN, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain.
This is what its all about Two labatory mice planning to take over the world, they were great back in the old AOL days and they are still great now.
"Are you thinking what i'm thinking Pinky?"
"Yes Brain, lets watch all four seasons all over again"
NARF!

1 comment: