Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Long Time no Speak

For one reason or another I haven't blogged for nearly three weeks.

The most productive excuse were hours spent studying Estonian, sometimes for as much as eight hours a day.
Off course there were some less noteworthy excuses, namely the hours spent playing "Medieval Total War". Unproductive they may have been but I now have a first class understanding of twelfth century European geography, as my armies sacked Rome, looted Budapest and generally pillaged their way across Europe.

What I should have been talking about over these last few weeks were,
- The Eurovision Song Contents
- My Iomega multi-media drive (PC to TV)
- Playing outdoor football
- A boozy grilling party
- Cycling through forests
- A night at the museum (no, I don't mean the movie)
- The Watchmen and Star Trek
- Learning to cook really spicy food
- Armageddon
- The Ambassadors reception
- Becoming a citizen of Tallinn
- and the complete lack of rain.

Yes there is much to talk about, but it won't be today as I easing myself back into the blogging routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment